1. Please enter a separator for the CSV file, usually it can be a comma (,) or a semicolon (;) on Email Reminders > Contacts > Import CSV page.
2. You can upload and select the CSV file (by clicking the Upload CSV file button), or simply copy / paste the contents of the CSV file into the text field on Email Reminders > Contacts > Import CSV page.
3. Click the Start Import button to start the import process.
4. On the new screen, you can delete specific columns or rows in the CSV table. You can also change the column names - it will determine the name of the contact fields. Please use only standard characters for field names such as
5. Click the Save to DB button for saving contacts.